workshop

what is a good size for workshop ?
Just a little bigger.
Pat Payne wrote:

Actually, just a little bigger than that.
UA100

2 feet larger in each dimension than what you have available.
Are you building boxes or boats?

I built a 12' long by 6' boat in a shop with a minimum width of 7'6" and about 18' long. It wasn't easy but by preping everything before I started building I managed.
I'll raise the 2 feet to 2 yards though!
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Steven Van Densen) writes:

Certainly bigger then my house. Split level would be nice, too. Oh, and a maid! Skinny little thing with a butt like Robin's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Steven Van Densen) writes:

Would that be "Williams" or "Hood"? LOL
On 23 Jul 2003 12:50:11 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (RoyNeu) wrote:

Y'know, all you guys fixated on Robin have OBVIOUSLY not been to woodshopdemos.com lately. Beth rulz. I'm gonna start a fan club.
http://www.woodshopdemos.com/Nprod-7.htm
Michael (Beth rulz!) Baglio Chapel Hill
Michael Baglio responds:

Can't argue, especially as I've never seen Robin, but John seems to have an inexhaustible supply of these young women: makes me envious. All my woodworking friends and models are currently male.
Charlie Self
"If our democracy is to flourish, it must have criticism; if our government is to function it must have dissent." Henry Commager
Steven Van Densen spaketh...

8,000 - 10,000 square feet
--
McQualude