WoodWorking Magazine blog - interesting bench

Don't know how long these pages will stay up so if you're interested in woodworking benches this one's worth a look. "English Workbench" with an interesting base and some great photos of bench accoutrements (watch the line wrap)
http://www.woodworking-magazine.com/blog/CategoryView,category,English%20Workbench.aspx
from Popular Woodworking E-News Jan. 31 I got in my e-mail inbox this am.
charlie b
That's a beautiful bench. Wonder if we can get plans or do we have to go from the photos and commentary?

The magazine is $5 at the store and usually has all of the measured drawings you're likely to need.
The Roubo bench he did last was quite appealing to me. Too bad there's so little room in my shop right now. And so little heat.
Patriarch
Hmmm. I replied to this yesterday but don't see it posted. Please accept my apologies if you see this twice....
I often buy the magazine but he states in the blog that the plans for this bench will NOT be in the magazine. Guess I should contact him directly.....

BTW, I have the issue with the Roubo bench. It's awesome, too.