Woodworkers Warehouse-Lights are out

Len,

You can indeed blame the company for that one, but not the store workers. A while ago, it was indeed against company policy to plug tools in and run them. They wouldn't even use tools in the store for demos. Their feeling was that they weren't in the "used tool" business. Then new people were placed in the top positions and all that changed. So much so, that WW started installing demo areas and in some stores, outright full-fledged workshops to teach classes in.

So you can say what you want about the former management of the company, but don't rap the store personell...it wasn't their fault.

Terry Sumner

Reply to
Terry Sumner

Terry,

I did not intend to blame the store personnel. They clearly stated it was company policy (I see that I mistated it and said "store policy" in my earlier post - mea culpa ). That's why I didn't go back to ANY of the WW stores.

Len

Terry Sumner wrote:

Reply to
lopez