woodtrax software

Thinking of buying woodtrax software for cutting out numbers and letters. Has anyone used this program before and is worth buying. Thanks in advance. John

I have just seen their site and had a look at what they are offering. To me it is $59.95 for something almost any graphics and many word processors can already do.
For example this one took me five minutes in Corel Draw. (posted in a.b.p.w.)
Mekon