woodtrax software

Thinking of buying woodtrax software for cutting out numbers and letters. Has anyone used this program before and is worth buying. Thanks in advance. John

Reply to
John Marshall

I have just seen their site and had a look at what they are offering. To me it is $59.95 for something almost any graphics and many word processors can already do.

For example this one took me five minutes in Corel Draw. (posted in a.b.p.w.)

Mekon

Reply to
Mekon