Construction Software

Hi all,

I'm a member of a fairly large construction company and we're looking for some job costing/accounting software that will make life easier for us. Can anyone here recommend anything that they are using? I've heard good things about Jonas Software.

Reply to
Yarock

Do you work for that company?

Rui Maciel

Reply to
Rui Maciel

I doubt it. Otherwise they'd know if they had 15 or 20 guys.

If you're asking whether they work for the software company...indubitably.

RicodJour