WoodSmith Magazine #37

A week ago someone was kind enough to tell me that this magazine has an article on louvered doors. The only library in the county that subscribes to it refuses to tell me if they have it. They keep them by date, not volume, and seem to be unable to actually look at them to see if they have 37. Oddly Woodsmith does not mention date at all, just volume.
It is probably academic; they only stock 4 years worth, and Woodsmith is up to 150 now; so it sounds like more than 4 years ago, but who knows. Anyone know the date of #37?
And if you have #37, is the article worth getting? Buying the backissue is only $6, which isn't too bad if it is a good article.
Thanks.
Sorry - no date. But, they also have an article on louvered doors in #115.
Toller wrote:

January/February 1985. 4 page article on setting up a jig and using it. Is the volume available any more? I know that Woodsmith is dropping some of the older volumes. Send me an E-mail.

If it's fixed louvers you want, try here: http://www.routerworkshop.com/s1400.html
If movable louvers, try here: http://www.woodworkingathome.com/Mag/0001-WaHM.htm
The Router Workshop has an episode on this. If you are in Canada, it is on tonight (Wed Dec21)

I am only 50 miles from Canada. Good enough to be worth the drive?
I don't think my cable system carries the show, but thanks anyhow.
Toller wrote:

Norm built louvered doors for a teak bar he made several years ago. The project is at: http://www.newyankee.com/getproduct3.cgi?9905
Interestingly, one of this year's projects is "Plantation Shutters"
~Mark.