WoodSlicer Bandsaw Blade Give Away!

I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! What does that mean for you? Well, I'm going to be giving away free schtuff every so often to a lucky woodworker!
Enter to win a WoodSlicer bandsaw blade!
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/register_and_win.php

Entering will automatically sign you up for the newsletter. If you don't want to receive these just cancel it after you receive your first one. (you might like it.) Plus, you will be notified for the next give away.
"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
I recently picked up a sponsor Highland Woodworking! <snip>
Congratulations! You went from nothing to something in no time flat!!
--
Best Regards,
Phil

Thanks! Yep, it hasn't been very long. This Nov marks the 1 year anniversary of my video podcast! As long as people are watching it, I'll keep making them.
On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 13:19:19 -0700 (PDT), GarageWoodworks

Congrats on the capitalization of your website, Brian. Good show.
-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Thank you!
In article

Hearty congratulations!
On Oct 19, 9:45pm, Dave Balderstone