WoodSlicer convert

Been resawing 6x30" Jatoba on my 14" Jet. My 1/2" 4TPI AS Suffolk Saw blade didn't have that many miles on it - but it was getting very hard to feed and I noticed that I *needed* ear muffs.

Tried Highland Hardware's WoodSlicer. Zowie! What a difference! A third of the force to feed, 1/2 of the noise and the cut was very smooth! YMMV, but Zowie - finally something I did matched what someone @ FWW did! :)

Reply to
mttt

Anonymous