Wood clipboards.

I am making wood clipboards and need the clip/clamp(metal) that one attaches to the head of the board. Does any one know where I can order such clips?
try leevalley
popkern wrote:

Cherry Tree used to carry them

Sure nuff... a quick google search for "clipboard hardware" reveals that Lee Valley has 5 different kinds. And they're a great company to deal with. Andy
Thank you for the info. I spent over an hour searching for clips, clasps, vice grips, etc and if I would of kept it simple I would have come up with it like you did. Again thanks for reminding to KISS.
try this link lots of hardware of all kinds
http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com/cgi-bin/webplus.exe?script=/shop/search.wml
clipboad of all sizes