Wilton thickness planer question

Does anyone have any info on Wilton's thickness planer. Anyone own one?
It is available at a good price, but I am unaware of their power tools for woodworking.
Any help is appreciated.
newbie wrote:

Wilton bought out "some" of the Boice-Crane line but I thought it was limited to the drill presses. Their line out side the drill presses has always appeared (to me) to be a knock off of other manufacturers lines so it would be hard to say.
UA100