WANTED Thickness Planer

Wanting a thickness planer of at least 12 inches. Prefer in or around the Houston area.

Thank you.

Reply to
Jim

Ebay.

Reply to
gw

Woodcraft Supply

13155 Northwest Freeway

Houston, Texas 77040 713-690-8508

Reply to
no(SPAM)vasys

How much are you willing to spend?

Reply to
Doug Miller

This is post number seven of the idiotic request. Just curious, why do you have to post twice for the same item each time?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I'm telling you...if I had an extra planer and lived across the street from Jim, I wouldn't give that m-f a planer. I'll bet a dollar he doesn't even want a planer and has gone into troll mode.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Ahah! And just look at all the reponses he's been getting on each and every post. I filtered the guy out after the 2nd post but to no avail.

gregg

Reply to
gregg

This is at least the third time. Never seen him acknowledge all the people giving him help, either.

Reply to
Dave Hinz