Will Self redux

Norm Crow reminded me that I hadn't made a report on Will recently.
Good news: he has another new address, he's completely out of ICU and into the rehab house where he'll spend the next two weeks to a month before heading home to become an outpatient.
Anyone who wants to get in touch, send a simple jigsaw puzzle, audio book, something similar, drop me an e-mail and I'll send you his new address. If all goes well, he'll be back home in 30 days or less.
Charlie Self