Wide Melamine Edge Banding

I'm having a hard time finding white melamine edge banding in sizes other than 3/4". I'm building a countertop out of melamine, with the edges of the counter built up to around 1.5 or 2" wide. Does anyone have a source for a small quantity of 2" white edge banding or laminate? I only need about 10 feet.
Thanks.

Go here for a start:
http://www.band-itproducts.com/Industrial%20Products%20Area/HTML%20Pages/MelaSizeColor.html
I happened to see a roll of 2" white at the Elliott's Hardware store in Grapevine, Texas, the other day. They are closing that location so I was looking for "deals." It caught my eye.
Jim Stuyck

Why don't you try local cabinet shops that do counter tops and see if they'd sell ya a strip of laminate for just your project, I"m sure that have plenty on hand...just a thought...
Tina
In a pinch, I have ripped a piece out of a sheet of melamine covered particle board.
Cut the witdth you need out of 3/4" melamine board, then rip off the surface melamine plus a small amount of particle boad.
Coil the strip in a bucket of water with a small amount of detergent. After 24 hrs you can rub off the particle board and re-use the melamine.