Why, oh why???

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:21326-43CFE8A1-1586@storefull-

3332.bay.webtv.net:

And I thought Tahmie was leaving. I guess he gets off using 'naughty words'. Probably a good carpenter though. Hank

Reply to
Henry St.Pierre

I ain't maken' em you know...............................

Reply to
2001.9.11.9.45

First off Morons if it was only my political believes you'd be getting BushBullShit.....Endlessly!

No one, shows any respect for these guy's who aren't coming back.........and it's way to much for your little tiny ass to deal with.

Find a nice tiny whole and squeal away!

Reply to
2001.9.11.9.45

not much going on eh?

Reply to
New User

Then you should understand the basics of Usenet. There is no control, it's free speech at it's finest. That means that you have to take the good with the bad. Nobody can tell you what to say and what not to say, but by the same token, you can't stop anyone else.

You're the one who has to control what you choose to see, nobody else is going to do it for you.

Reply to
Brian Henderson

For those amongst you that know how to implement this, here is my solution:

[rec.woodworking] Score: =-9999 %[OT] Political Post From: [^a-z] Subject: ^\cOT Message-ID: @trnddc

Score: =-9999 %[OT] Political Post From: [^a-z] Subject: ^\cOT References: @trnddc

HTH

Reply to