Why, oh why???

Page 2 of 2

I have relatives in the Marines, Navy and Air Force. All of them would give their right arms to be in Afghanistan....
Only the hero wannabe's, those with little or no self esteem trying to "prove" himself will take what he can get like Iraq!

political group or site and do it there.

As long as people keep responding to and/or complaining about the troll, he's going to keep rambling on right here. Because his *entire* *purpose* *in* *life* is to irritate people like you. Until you ignore him, he will not go away.
Stop feeding the trolls.
--
Chuck Taylor
http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/contact /

I ain't maken' em you know...............................

Brent Beal wrote:

For those amongst you that know how to implement this, here is my solution:
[rec.woodworking] Score: =-9999 %[OT] Political Post     From: [^a-z]     Subject: ^\cOT     Message-ID: @trnddc
Score: =-9999 %[OT] Political Post     From: [^a-z]     Subject: ^\cOT     References: @trnddc
HTH
--