How to do the Oreck tune-up

Oreck touts their 'tune-up' as the way to keep their vacuums running well. I have an XL 21 Oreck and would like to perform the tune-up myself. Does anyone know what they do to the unit and how deep they get into the machine?

Reply to
jb

Here's their spiel

seems if you have a reasonable amount of talent it shouldn't be a problem, although I don't know how they are "Sanitizing" the machine inside and out.

Happy modeming, Bill

Reply to
Berkshire Bill

Thanks Bill. This article says it is a free service. I wonder, what's the catch?

Reply to
jb

Probably just spray lysol or something similar into the machine while it's on.

Reply to
Abe