Why I Never Wear Safety Goggles...

Page 3 of 3

LOL..Now THAT is a compliment. You toush't your screen... Awww.
THANK YOU.
I fell into the wood selection. I had left over scraps, and some walnut posts stashed away.

Beautiful! Man, the finish sure brings out the 3-D effect and shows those smoothed edges.
-- Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

Thanks you and thanks for noticing the smooth edges. I routed all the edges of the pieces with a 1/8" radius round over bit with a special little jig on the router table. Very easy to do but lots of sanding with the Fein Multimaster setting in my lap.