Why do I top post? Let me count the ways.

OK, blah blah blah...the first several reasons I top post....THEN The main reason, and the most fun, is that I know that when I top post, Dave Hinz and his ilk are surely so confused that they can no longer make any sense out of the thread in question. effectively leaving them out of the conversation. I also get big yuks out of imagining the dazed and confused look on their face as they make a futile effort to keep up with all those who CAN make sense of the thread.
P.S. I am, however, still trying to make sense out of those side posts...duhhh.

Frank
.rope a up piss go can they problem a have they If !way particular any in post to you convince crybabies whining those let Don't .you for Good
Bob,
Yeah, but can you post... umop apisdn
Tillman
free links to thousands of woodworking plans and resources: http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_stevens/woodworklinks.html
Don't waste your money on the rip-off 150,000+ Woodworking Plans cd on eBay, it's just links, fewer than you'll find on my page for free.
Now THAT was cool!!!
Yeah, but can you post... umop apisdn
Tillman
free links to thousands of woodworking plans and resources: http://home.comcast.net/~tillman_stevens/woodworklinks.html
Don't waste your money on the rip-off 150,000+ Woodworking Plans cd on eBay, it's just links, fewer than you'll find on my page for free.
TOP POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! TOP POSTING RULES!!!
good ol' Bob wrote:

The main

Hinz and

out of
MIDDLE POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! MIDDLE POSTING RULES!!!

conversation. I

their face

sense of

BOTTOM POSTING IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!! BOTTOM POSTING RULES!!!
good ol' Bob wrote:

Geez, get a friggin' LIFE. Hell, if I was that bored I'd settle for a DEATH.
--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate