Who is Norm?

My granddaughters love him!!!

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose

Glenna responds:

I have a granddaughter who loves eyebrow rings. :)

Charlie Self "One of the common denominators I have found is that expectations rise above that which is expected." George W. Bush

Reply to
Charlie Self

For example, this Saturday, Roy, the Neander of the Neanderers, used some sort of machine called a Treadle saw, I think; foot powered, but definitely a mechanical machine!

Gary

Reply to
gary

Bob Vila, is that you?

Reply to
Larry Bud

On 18 Jan 2005 09:09:34 GMT, the inscrutable snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) spake:

I bought a special treat for my mother who turns 80 this month. It's a silver Yin/Yang pierced-navel jewelry piece. It ought to be a hit in her retirement home. (No, she doesn't even have pierced ears.)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

And Baxter?

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Green. But who is this "bob" of which people speak?

Dave "Remember, wrinkle-free duct tape is a sign of good craftsmanship" Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

... (Red)...

Vilas (original This Old House)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Sometimes I wonder if Mr. Underhill is silently sponsored by the power tool companies to remind us how much grunting, sweating and swearing is saved by using their tools rather than the old way.

Go carbide go!

Reply to
Roger Shoaf

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:51:49 -0800, the inscrutable "Roger Shoaf" spake:

That's called "exercise", BubbaRog.

Filthy heathens. Get thee back, 120v Satans!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

My money is on Band-Aid's as the underwriter...

Reply to
patrick conroy

Vila. One "L".

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Typo...I hit ess'es a los^ht...:)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Thankfully, Charlie, they are a mite young for those. (Four years old last month and six years old next week.) I can just imagine my middle son and his wife if either of them every got an eyebrow ring when they are a bit older. They would totally freak. LOL

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose

ROFLMAO

Gary

Reply to
Gary

Ah.

I included the preemptive "one L" since so many people (not you) insist on using two.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 21:24:52 -0600, the inscrutable Duane Bozarth spake:

Blob Villa.

Google for "Mavis Beacon", young man. ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

YM "Prince of Plaid" and "Nattering Nabob of Nailguns"

HTH.

Chuck Vance

Reply to
Conan the Librarian