Norm back on DIY

Well, this is indeed good news. I'd imagine with Dave Marks not producing newer shows and nothing like it in their current shows, having NYW re-runs is like minting gold for the DIY network. Probably costs cheaper and there will be a demand that's been pent up for sometime. Many people have complained that NYW has been dropped from their PBS station.

Be interested to see how far back they will start. If going to the early shows - Norm didn't have a lot of tools he uses today, like that huge wide belt sander - which brings me to a point - I don't think he's used it in quite sometime.

MJ Wallace

Reply to
mjmwallace