which HF lift table

I've been watching sales at HF for one of their hydraulic lift tables.
There are 4 models, but basically they fall into two sizes, either a:
50" (high lift) http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?ItemnumberA145 34-1/2" http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber116
the other two look to be lighter duty.. ??? http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber822 26-3/8" http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?ItemnumberC542
What would be ideal is a sale price + 20% off coupon.
Any thoughts? How often might I lift more than 34-1/2" ? I'd probably mount a bit larger surface to the top of the lift table and that would add another 2" or so and bring me up level to the tablesaw, etc.
Is the double scissor likely to be a bit more wobbly?
Coloradotrout wrote:

My experience with their pallet jacks is that you'll probably get reasonable duty for the rated weight. The only thing I see that is of any real concern is the foot pedal ... I'd take a closer look to see it if was sturdy enough for my tastes before putting my money on the line.
Bill
--
http://nmwoodworks.com/cube