iTech 1332 OR Axminster AW10BSB2

Dear All,

I'm now more or less at the final stage of choosing which Saw Bench (Cabinet Saw/Table Saw) to buy. I've narrowed down to two makes, that is either iTech 1332 OR Axminster AW10BSB. Both are resonably priced , between GBP 470 to GBP 580 on th street... (hey.. where is my pound sign ?)

I do not have chance to see them with my own eyes.. Please...member of this forum, may I share your knowledge an experience with anyone of the above big boys that should sit at the centre of my woodworking shop.

Thank

-- Sandingdust

Reply to
Sandingdust