Which Flooring Nailer to Buy

Partial newbie question here. I'm installing 840 sq ft of 3/4" hardwood flooring. I've looked into renting and have decided to buy a pneumatic flooring nailer. My brother will use it after me and we can split the cost, so that makes the $$$ worthwhile.
The question is... Which nailer to buy? I've seen and read some positive things about Porter Cable and Stanley Bostitch. Anyone have first-hand experience with one or more of the top brands for this specialty tool?
We're interested in high quality, ease of operation, reliability and value (rather than simply price). All input welcome.
- "Once more into the breach!" (Henry V)
I think the one I rented was a Stanley. If the rental store is using them then I guess they are tough enough. It worked great but I only did about 1100 sf.

Neither.
Check out a Porta-Nails 421 if you can.