1000 sq ft out building with basement

Looking to build around a 1000 sq ft building just open layout but would want electricity to it. Also 9-11ft basement. (Shelter) what are the options out there can i go polebarn route? Or what would suggestions be and pricing with routes
replying to Kenny87, Iggy wrote: You can go Pole Barn, but it's all prone to rot and regular maintenance. And, it ain't at all cheap, even to do it yourself. I'd have to side with a Steel Building Kit, you actually get a Warranty instead of rot and maintenance...20 to 50-years from what I've seen.

Here's a site ( https://www.alansfactoryoutlet.com/ ) I found that gives pricing and offers increased wind load (180-mph)construction. You could be all set, with just the building, for $10,000 or less. There's a wide selection of styles anymore, can't even tell the difference from a house with some I ran across...yes, I found a few that offer homes too.