Using 2" schedule 40 pipe as support for basketball backboard and hoop

I wish to put up a basketball hoop, using 2" schedule 40 pipe. Is this pipe sufficient from a strength perspective. I would cement it 4' below ground.
On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 13:14:01 GMT, Jonb

Bouncy, wigglely, wooblely. Nothing under 3". 4" filled with concrete is what I used.
Remove 333 to reply. Randy