where to get cedar for sauna

Hi, I plan to build sauna on back yard. Would it be less expensive to buy wood from store then order "precut" kit? Where to shop for cedar boards in montreal? I Home -Depot and Reno -Depot in my area has very limited selection of cedar.
Thank you
Alex
Hi Alex, I built an outdoor sauna using cedar from a local (Maine) mill. It was $.50 per BF rough. Be sure you are not allergic to cedar dust before sanding it! I am sure there are lots of little saw mills in the woods around Montreal. These fellows try to not attract atttention and can be hard to find. Dave

kit?
cedar.