Wiring sauna heater

My sauna heater needs to be wired through liquid tight flex conduit rated f or 90 Celsius (194 F). I cannot find such conduit anywhere. I called a doze n or so electric supply companies nearby and none has it. I also did search only and could not come up with nay either.

Does anyone have any advise on where I can find 90 degrees Celsius rated fl ex conduit.

Reply to
ssgalkin73

Try here

The flex-metal "High/Low Temperature (UL Listed)" version is UL rated to 220F, $4.50 per foot in various lengths.

Scroll down the page to see fittings you may need

Reply to
Retired

This is the same type of thing in metal

You probably will not find this at Home Depot but an electrical supplier will have it ... if he will sell you less than a whole roll ;-(

Reply to
gfretwell

Reply to
gfretwell

Or> Or> Temperature Rated -40C to 105C.

105C = 105 Celcius 100C = 220 Fahrenheit
Reply to
Gallaxial

Where is the sauna installed, inside or outside. If it is in the house it should be a dry location. The HC is 105c dry/60c wet

Reply to
gfretwell