Where to buy - super flexible 4" dust hose

There is a particular type of dust hose that is as flexible as an old slinky toy. I bought an eight foot section at the recent wood working show in Houston. It probably got very high flow loss, but its really good for making those drop down nozzles for things like drill presses.
I've checked all the usual sources for dust collection, including online and cannot find it. It looks like black vinyl clothes dryer exhaust hose, except its much heavier vinyl (but much thinner than typical dust collection hose.
Anyone know where to get it?
Bob
I got some of this from Penn State Industries awhile back. It actually came in a kit with other DC fittings. At the time I was pretty irked because their advertising didn't distinguish this type of flex hose from the normal, more rigid type which is what I expected.
This might be what you're after:
http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PSI&Product_Code 0&Category_Code Mike

slinky
and
collection
Thanks, Mike. That was the stuff I was looking for.
Bob