Where can you buy parawood?

Hi all:
I've recently bought a few unfinished furniture pieces that were made of parawood (rubberwood from Paraguay, South America). One of the pieces needs repair, and I am having trouble finding a source for the wood. I've done a number of internet searches with no luck. My local hardwood dealer didn't even know what it was. Anybody found a dealer for the stuff in the US?
The stuff is reasonably attractive, hard, flexible and cheap. I can't believe there aren't any dealers for this wood.
Thanks in advance, John.
Update:
I've contacted a number of stores that sell the furniture, but they were no help. So far, the only thing I've come up with is to find a badly damaged piece in the back of one of these stores and buy it for the wood. None of them have anything like that, though.
Regards, John.
john snipped-for-privacy@infoave.net says...

John, Anderson International will ship their stock. . .Take a look at their online catalog.
Kim
replying to the_tool_man, James Owens wrote: Google a company called parawood of the Americas a vase out of Florida get their wood directly from Guatemala
On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 7:44:04 AM UTC-4, James Owens wrote:

Finally! After 13 years the OP can fix his furniture. I'm sure he is very relieved.

You know... I've got some projects that have languished for that long...
Just waiting for a part or inspiration...
Puckdropper
On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 9:42:16 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com wrote:

I've been working on a particular project for over 30 years: Trying to convince SWMBO to see it my way.
I just can't seem to make much progress.
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 06:59:22 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Fair enough. I'm sure she's been working at least that long to make you see things her way. My bet is that she's winning. ;-)

I probably gave up 30 years ago (45 years as of a couple of weeks ago).

Well, maybe, maybe not. The address for "Parawood of the Americas" is just down the road from me. It's a UPS Store. I tend to be sceptical of businesses that work from a UPS Store address.
(I wonder what "a vase out of Florida" was intended to mean)
John
On Friday, July 8, 2016 at 10:33:51 AM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:

Well, they do have a website, for whatever that's worth...
parawoodamerica.com
parawoodamerica.com/gallery

Very Artistic Specialty Enterprise ;-)
replying to the_tool_man, Marcos ritter wrote: Parawood of the americas