Where Can I find, please?

Hiya, Where can I find the FAQ for this group, please?

I'm also looking , probably indirectly for the plans to make a Router Lath of rather large proportions (Texas size) :)); any help will be muchly appreciated.

Able Soza

Reply to
Ape Sheet

rec.ww FAQ

courtesy of David Eisan...

Reply to
jo4hn

Cool. That's one of those projects that have been on my to-do-later list for a long time. I've been gathering parts and ideas for a while.

Large scale aluminum Ibeam extrusions can be had from places that fabricate carport type shade structures. I got a couple of those for something like $100. I forget how much. It was a few years ago now.

For some ideas take a look at

I'd be interested to see more posts here on this subject. Bridger

Reply to
bridger

Thank for your suggestions and directions.

AS

Reply to
Ape Sheet

Thanks for your suggestions, I'm about to start a Tudor type four poster and need some way of turning the posts...... oh joymelode, this *is* going to be fun! :-))

Reply to
Ape Sheet