Where Can I find, please?

Hiya, Where can I find the FAQ for this group, please?
I'm also looking , probably indirectly for the plans to make a Router Lath of rather large proportions (Texas size) :)); any help will be muchly appreciated.
Able Soza
Ape Sheet wrote:

    courtesy of David Eisan...

Lath
Thank for your suggestions and directions.
AS

Cool. That's one of those projects that have been on my to-do-later list for a long time. I've been gathering parts and ideas for a while.
Large scale aluminum Ibeam extrusions can be had from places that fabricate carport type shade structures. I got a couple of those for something like $100. I forget how much. It was a few years ago now.
For some ideas take a look at www.legacywoodworking.com
I'd be interested to see more posts here on this subject.     Bridger

Lath
Thanks for your suggestions, I'm about to start a Tudor type four poster and need some way of turning the posts...... oh joymelode, this *is* going to be fun! :-))