where find?

I'm looking a simple, maybe 2' long retracted, 4' long extended, light duty screw jack.

If anyone knows where I can find a gizmo like that, please let me know. I want to put a swivel foot on each end and use it for a knee brace on a fence post.

Reply to
RB

House jack? I bought a few at a building supply in Penna. They are for pier and beam houses. The ones I bough rely on weight to keep them assembled, but you could glue of tack weld them.

Reply to
Eric in North TX