Wheelbarrow planter

As anyone got any good pointers to a free plan for a wheelbarrow planter.
TIA
<< As anyone got any good pointers to a free plan for a wheelbarrow planter. >><BR><BR>
Take one wheelbarrow, Fill with dirt. Plant in it..... ;-)
Sorry, I couldn't resist. but I would think that you may also want to consider what wood to use, unless you are planning on using a liner. Wood and wet soil don't usually get along too well and plants and dry soil don't do so well either.
Hi
I can't remember the links, but I do have wheelbarrow planter plans which I downloaded free. . Email me and I'll send them to you.
Cheers Mark snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 09:58:25 +0000 (UTC), "seaside"