Whats happened to....?

Does anyone know what the story is on Wood Finish Supply out of Ft. Bragg, CA? Both I and a friend have been trying to contact them for days to place orders, with no response from either of their phone numbers.
I hope this doesnt mean they're defunct.

I visited them in their store about a year ago, when I was up there. They were 'making changes', and moving from their location on the highway, and closing their Mendocino PO box. The idea was that they were going to work from their property there in Ft. Bragg, but who knows. They aren't young folks any more...
Patriarch
On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:17:18 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm, LP

http://finishsupply.com/index.html is their new URL, LP. Maybe they're out on (RV) patrol. <g>
- Don't be a possum on the Information Superhighway of life. ---- http://diversify.com Dynamic Database-Driven Websites