what's ABPW?

What does this stand for? thanks, John

Reply to
Quadindad2

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

It is a newsgroup where we post pictures of our projects, or whatever.

Reply to
Bruce

Anthony Diodati

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

This is the newsgroup where pictures are posted

Reply to
jev

From a newbies point of view, it's an incredible inspiration. I hope to have some humble contributions sometime in the next month or two.

Jim H

Reply to
Jim Helfer

thanks everyone, thats what I thought it was, but didn't know where to find it. can't wait to check out the pictures

Reply to
Quadindad2