what's ABPW?

What does this stand for? thanks, John
In rec.woodworking snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Quadindad2) wrote:

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
It is a newsgroup where we post pictures of our projects, or whatever.
(Quadindad2) wrote:

http://www.usenet-replayer.com/groups/alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.en.html
(Quadindad2) wrote:

From a newbies point of view, it's an incredible inspiration. I hope to have some humble contributions sometime in the next month or two.
Jim H
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
This is the newsgroup where pictures are posted
thanks everyone, thats what I thought it was, but didn't know where to find it. can't wait to check out the pictures