What'll they think of next?

The air brush of the Stars?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category (111&itemU05052755&rd=1
"Be the change you want to see in the world." --Mahatma Gandhi - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - http://diversify.com Website Application Programming
I think I saw that on "Blade Runner"? Daryl Hannah doin' her eyes.....Tom Work at your leisure!
They advertise it in Pittsburgh saying it'll make you feel great and look pretty. You should try it, and post pics!
Kevin
--
=====
"Larry Jaques" <novalidaddress@di\/ersify.com> wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:49:00 -0400, "Kevin Singleton"

Hmmm, maybe you're right, Kevvie. Maybe I should get one. I could then pick and choose which of all the beautiful women who want me to spraypaint the "tan" on their lovely, naked bodies and then...
$150 is a STEAL! <ar ar ar>
--- Chaos, panic, and disorder--my work here is done. http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Larry Jaques wrote:

Hmmmm. Central Pneumatic = Harbor Freight?     j4

I don't see where you got central pneumatic from from that auction.
the airbrush looks like a clone of a badger. it MAY be the same one Harbor freight sells...
snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com wrote:

Within the detailed description of the compressor et al, there is a clickable option entitled "BUYERS BEWARE click here" which caught my attention. Therein lies the Central Pneumatic references.     j4