i want new tools want do you think of these tools

should i buy? grizzly industrial,kufa,jet,shop delta,ryobi or want wold you git in tools .tools i ,m getting are combination sander belt disc.jointer,planer,table saw,band saw,oscillating spindle sander,shaper,jointer,scrollsaw.lather,drill press.and do i want a shop smith or a super shop.and want do think of shopbot and i don' t want it name but it came from woodmaster tools. it planes,molds,sands,saws. want do you think thank you from steven van

Reply to
Steven Van Densen

Great idea. Go for it.

Reply to
mp

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Yes.

Reply to
TinWoodsmn

Huh?

Reply to
Jon Endres, PE

NO. I HAD A CAR ACCIDENT IT LEFT ME MOTOR NERVE DAMAGE, ALL I WANT OKNOW IS WHAT IS THE BEST BRAND OF TOOLS I CAN GET TO USE.

Reply to
Steven Van Densen

Jet 12" Disk, 6x48" belt closed stand

Felder AD751

Felder KF700SP

Minimax MM20

Clayton or Grizzly

Hegner

I assume you mean lathe, then Oneway 2436

Powermatic 1200HD

shopbot and

I wouldn't go for a shop smith or super shop - utter junk

To add to your list pick up hand planes from Lie-Nielsen, Chisels and carving tools from Two Cherries, sharpening stones from Shapton, a decent Baldor grinder, and maybe a Tormek. Plus you'll need some sanders and other handheld power tools so check out the Festool range.

And don't forget a decent dust collector, say a Felder RL160 or Oneidia 3HP system with 6" spiral pipe and decent fittings.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:23:19 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Steven Van Densen) pixelated:

Condolences. Then this is the sentence you want from my previous post:

Get individual toys from Grizzly, not the combo tools. Combo tools require you to setup/teardown/setup and rework 'em every time you use a different tool, and (nearly) every tool is used on every piece of any given project.

------------------------------------------------------- "i" before "e", except after "c", what a weird society. ----

Dynamic Website Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques