What is the perfect router/shaper table?

me you sell this fence? Is it available in "plans" form anywhere (a book/downloadable/past magazine article)?

UA100, currently (OK, it's stalled at the moment) building An Ultimate Router Table (The Tom Watson Model)...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

If you look up his site it says the plans are available from FWW no144 and he sells the fence itself for around $465.

me, I don't want to ship the fence to Australia but perhaps a hardware kit is available?

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Ron, buy the user manual and the video for teh Veritas router table. It has a pretty good (and deluxe) set of features.

Reply to
edfan

sigh... I had seen this a couple weeks/month ago. Went downstairs to The Room Where Daddy Keeps His Dirty Paper (tm Claire, age 8) and extracted the issue. Trouble is/was I think my dicksleckssea musta kicked in onna 'count of all I found was an article on router (ultimate type) tables.

I would think there would be a supply house down there similar to McMaster-Carr, MSC, Reid Tool? If not, ya guys ain't made things civilized yet.

UA100, Fine Wooddorking subscriber since Issue 11, owner of the complete set...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

To get the parts I am thinking I need to go to 50 stores to narrow it down to the 8 that will have the parts. Of course, those 8 will say sure, we can order them in (from guess where) and it will take 3-4 weeks. No individual store will be able to order all the parts at once.

Civilised? Us? Be careful what you accuse us of.

cheers,

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

Has Al Gore's World Wild Web made things any easier?

Something kinda cool about once being a prison colony, eh?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Unfortunately there are probably only three companies that are trying to make a go of e-commerce, we just don't have the competitors you guys have.

Funny, you used the past tense - ahh, you haven't met our politicians...

Greg

Reply to
Groggy

All the others are making a go of it but they aren't quite sure yet why.

That and it used to be a prison colony, right? We, back here in the states, are trying to take this honor and make it our own.

Oops! That'll get the OTers yacking for sure.

UA100, who has already sent it OT...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

" internet I am proceeding assuming it is OT and relevant."

Reply to
Groggy

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 07:01:39 GMT, "Groggy" scribbled

Speaking of which, the story recently broke that the current premier of the Yukon did time in the pen (penitentiary - federal prison, Keith) for selling heroin.

Luigi Zanasi