What is the binary group that is associated with this newsgroup?

I heard discussion of this when reading about the buck brothers chisles.
I saw Buck brothers Planes at Home Depot but I thought they were designed to encourage the purchase of power tools.
What is the binary group that is associated with this newsgroup?
A.B.P.W

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking (aka, abpw)
Thank you!