Problem with group?

I cannot download any recent messages, say the last two weeks.

I am having no problems with other newsgroups. Is something going on with this group?

Sherwin

Reply to
sherwin dubren

I use motzarella and had a problem a couple of days ago with this group. Started getting nothing but 'bad article' notices.

The solution was to switch to one of their alternative newservers. I was able to reset the server while my newsreader was running and the 'bad articles' were all readable.

Right now I'm using

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

Yeah, we're messin' with ya', sherwindu. Or maybe God is?

I also think Billy has been talkin' about ya' and sayin' mean things. ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie