What is it? Set 427

Page 3 of 3
Rob H. wrote:

Candling eggs?
--
Gerald Ross

Let's organize this thing and take all

IIRC the eggs are hatched in an "incubater" and thebaby chicks are kept warm under the hood of a "brooder" This unit would be the heat/humidity source probably used in conjunction with a thermostaticly controled venting system for the incubator.
2478- I have one ! The mica window is to see if the Rooster did his job ! Knocked up the hen !
Jerry
I put #2 diesel in mine to keep the mosquitoes away
Jerry