What is it? Set 281

Page 2 of 2
1598 is a bracket for adjusting the pull angles on a moldboard plow 1601 is a farmers flame thrower for burning weeds. Load it with kerosene, light the lower tip, pump the barrel to spew out a flaming stream. Same unit is used for fighting grass fires, uses water. Is a real arm buster to run it for several hours.
Rob H. wrote:

1597: Hour hand 1598: Gate latch 1599: A scoop for getting stuff out of a bin. The rest of the stuff is to keep the scoop from getting lost/stolen 1600: Window-washing handle 1601: Looks like it ought to be for distributing pesticide or herbicide, but I'd expect a way to pressurize it. Or a flamethrower...
1602: Folding coathook.
--
It's times like these which make me glad my bank is Dial-a-Mattress