What I learned last week on the Wreck

You can have beer in your shop and drink as long as you have a Saw Stop. However, you cannot use a breath-0-lizer or the Saw Stop if the government either says you've got to use it or sets the % of blood alcohol limits. You can also install A.C. in your shop as long as you insulate, you should never use your credit card to purchase books, you can do your own search for plans or visit a library, and the rest of it just woodworking related stuff. :-)
Jummy
--
"If you ain't minwhackin' yer wood ~
Yer just whackin' it!"

You heard the story wrong, Rick. You know how everybody embellishes on this ng. It begins as a "hand rubbed finish" - after that it gets "blown" out of proportion! LOL!
Jums
<<You can have beer in your shop and drink as long as you have a Saw Stop. However, you cannot use a breath-0-lizer or the Saw Stop if the government either says you've got to use it or sets the % of blood alcohol limits. You can also install A.C. in your shop as long as you insulate, you should never use your credit card to purchase books, you can do your own search for plans or visit a library, and the rest of it just woodworking related stuff. :-)

If you'd been paying closer attention you would also have learned how to get a bigger penis and free cable TV. And don't forget the home address and phone number of that alleged spammer from Florida from whom nobody has actually received any spam.
Lee

Er uh - excuuuuse me Lee - the herbal supplements are in the mail, I'm currently stealing my cable TV from the descrambler I had shipped, and I could give a rat's ass less about the phone number of the spammer! (I'm waiting for vacation so I can visit him personally!) LOL!
Jums