What Hand Plane to Use

On 20 Jan 2004 04:18:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@tfn.net (Dick Durbin) brought forth from the murky depths:

Ditto here, but it's not working as well as I'd hoped. I'm still a good 20lbs overweight.

- Every day above ground is a Good Day(tm). -----------

Website Application Programming

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Harkens back to my old Roya1 days. I read that as "201" pounds, and was thinking Monsewer Jock-kwez cou1d do with fewer ho hos.

Reply to
Silvan

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:59:39 -0500, Silvan brought forth from the murky depths:

That's "Jake's" to you, bubba. And when Tom called, he asked for "C-less" (out of the blue and with that confounded Eastern accent) so I told him he had a wrong number and _almost_ hung up on him. I thought it was some idjut wanting a boat shop or sumpin'. 'Sea' what?

--== May The Angst Be With You! ==-- -Yoda, on a bad day --

Ending Your Web Page Angst.

Reply to
Larry Jaques