Welcome to Thailand and ...

No, you do not have to understand Chinese for this hilarious clip! Just keep watching.
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f 1b0650e695
On 1/7/2014 4:22 PM, Neil Ward wrote:

Ok, that was pretty funny.
--
Jeff

On 1/7/14, 3:22 PM, Neil Ward wrote:

Yes, that was pretty funny.... and fake. I suspect that was from a comedy TV show. The elephant would not have eaten a phone.
--

-MIKE-

On 1/7/2014 4:13 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Or surely pooped it that fast!
-MIKE- wrote:

...and where's the subsequent video from the elephant's trunk and stomach?
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY