Washer/Carriage Bolts

I have see washers with a square hole in them and four prongs on one side. These washers fit on the square part of a carriage bolt and when the two pieces of wood are drawn together the four prongs bit into the wood and prevent the carriage from turning. These washers are ideal if the carriage bolt is ever to be removed. I have seen these washers used on wooden play structures. Does anybody know what these washers are called and where they may be purchased. Thanks in advance for all answers.
Vic

I don't have it handy, but check the McFeely's catalog. They carry what you are looking for. ____________________ Bill Waller New Eagle, PA
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
McFeely's has them - listed under TORQUE Washers
John

It's called a torque washer.
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22carriage+bolt%22+%22torque+washer%22