WANTED: SWMBO

I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must.
Please reply via email with telephone number and address where she can be seen.
Quick Turner
www.oprah.com Jock
|I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested | in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine | woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can | be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must. | | Please reply via email with telephone number and address | where she can be seen. | | Quick Turner
hehe btw. Jock
||I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested || in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine || woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can || be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must. || || Please reply via email with telephone number and address || where she can be seen. || || Quick Turner | |
What does "SWMBO" stand for?

She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus) Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV) Jock
| > I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested | > in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine | > woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can | > be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must. | > | > Please reply via email with telephone number and address | > where she can be seen. | > | > Quick Turner | |
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:56:19 GMT, "Jock"

Comes from a lot farther back than that. Check my website.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
good research. thanks, Jock
wrote: | | >She Who Must Be Obeyed (aka the missus) | >Comes from Rumpole of the Bailey (BBC TV) | | Comes from a lot farther back than that. Check my website. | | -- | LRod | | Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite | | Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999 | | http://www.woodbutcher.net | | Proud participant of rec.woodworking since February, 1997
"Jock" wrote in message

Only if you've been raised on TV ... it actually comes from H. Rider Haggard, circa 1920, a bit before BBC TV.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05

Try 1885, even longer before BBC TV.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
I'm young :) Jock
|| > I am looking for a used SWMBO in the Las Vegas area that is interested || > in me spending lots of money on power tools, hand tools and other fine || > woodworking equipment. Preferrably her money than mine but that can || > be negotiable. Looks are desirable but not a must. || > || > Please reply via email with telephone number and address || > where she can be seen. || > || > Quick Turner || || | |

Try Mrs. Black, or Mrs. Decker, or Mrs. Porter or Mrs. Cable. They're "used" and would love for you to spend all of YOUR money on tools and equipment. Forget about Mrs. Sears, she's cheap and superficial. <g>
Besides that, Mrs. Sears is involved in an alternate lifestyle with Mrs. Kmart.
Gary wrote:

I hear Ms. Harbor-Freight is available (if you like oriental girls).
On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 04:30:13 +0000, Quick Turnings wrote:

SWMBO's like that are rare and seldom recycled.
I got one! Had her for 11 years. Neener neener!

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 03:38:52 +0000, Tim and Steph wrote:

Me too ... mine doesn't even come in the shop (basement) until I call for her to come look at a finished piece but will occaisionally suggest I get a new major tool and will accompany me to the tool place and the lumberyard.
$13 bf rosewood? No problem.
Major gem.