Wanted- Mesquite Bookcase - New Yankee Plan/Video

Dear Group, Does anyone out there have a copy of the video and/or measured drawing for the Arts & Crafts Mesquite Bookcase # 9808, that they would like to sell, trade , barter or loan? Sure I can buy it from the website, but I hate to spend all that money on the measured drawing. Just thought if someone has a copy of that episode lying around collecting dust they might want to sell it. Thank you all, for all the tips and advice along the way! Michael
On 20 Nov 2004 09:58:26 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (mrmortise) wrote:

If I had bought those things from NYW, I might sell them to you used. But if I had taped the show, it would be wrong to sell.