Very non-PC wood working project

This looks like a fun project!
http://www.gizmology.net/tanks.htm
Drive careful!
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 20:47:01 -0700, Tim Douglass wrote:

I can see it now- the kid takes that top picture to school, to prove to his buds that his dad is a freakin genius, and gets suspended under an "enlightened" Zero Tolerance policy. No wait, suspension is for crayon drawings of small arms and such; this being almost a WMD, expulsion should be in order...
You need to spend some time in a school to gain some enlightenment, sport. The only weapons policy unarguable (or so it should be) by an idiot attorney or stay-at-work parent is zero tolerance.
Learning the rules of language and mathematics is pretty much the same as learning any others - a matter of self-discipline.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:43:12 +0000, George wrote:

Why? Do you find mere condescension to be a valid substitute for a rational argument? Did you learn that in a school?

zero tolerance policy is the only policy against which there is no argument (by stay-at-work parent or idiot attorney)? So a professional homemaker, telecommuter, or smart attorney could submit an effective rebuttal?
However, since "unarguable" is an adjective, the only correct way I can read your sentence is "The only <unarguable> weapons policy (or so it should be) by an idiot attorney or stay-at-work parent is zero tolerance.", which doesn't make much sense. I'm left to infer something along the lines of "the only indisputable weapons policy (created) by an idiot attorney or stay-at-work parent is zero tolerance"- is this what you're getting at? How does being created by an idiot put it beyond question? Why is a working parent == an idiot attorney? Does your parenthetical "or so it should be" imply you agree with this policy, which was created by idiot attorneys?

looking in the mirror.

ROTFLMAO