Very nice step stool plans

I came across these plans today and thought I'd share them. Looks like a very nice and sturdy finished product. I'm going to give it a go this weekend except that I plan to use a single piece for the top and also single pieces for each of the two legs to simplify it.

NoNameAtAll

Did you notice any similarity in this stool and the pics I sent you?

I modeled my step stool from a picture of this step stool. I modified the base though.

Thanks for the plans.

Reply to
stoutman