Used tools

Hi I am new to the group and look forward to joining in. I have been building furniture and cabinets in San Francisco for 20 years. I went pro and started a shop which was very successful. I retired from it and am would like to put a shop in my basement. Does any one know of any used tool lists or newsgroups to buy or trade tools? Thanks max

Reply to
max

owwm.com

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

max wrote in news:BDB15A53.3138E% snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net:

Next meeting is Wednesday, in Pleasant Hill. Come and visit. Join the mailing list.

There was an $800 Unisaw offered in today's email, for example.

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

hmm.. seems like I used to bowl at Diablo bowl, in another life/marraige... *g*

Reply to
mac davis