Urgent: Need a portable sawmill in northern NJ

Hello fellow woodworkers,
I need a recommendation/referral to someone with a portable sawmill who is available in Mahwah, NJ (northern Bergen county, very close to the upstate NY state line). You see, I have an opportunity to acquire a set of 3 pine trees which are being cut down so that some houses can be built on a lot. I've been told by the contractor that I can have them for free, but I am responsible for having them cut down and taken away. I need to have somone come and cut them down and saw them into lumber for me. If that same person has available space to store the lumber while it cures, that would be even better. We can discuss the fees for these services.
If I don't have this done, the contractor is going to have some tree service company cut them down and probably just chip them. which I don't want to see happen. Recommendations greatly appreciated. I can be reached at snipped-for-privacy@spamgourmet.com Yes this is a real email address. :)
Merry Christmas to all.
Jim M

[snip]
Contact Wood-Mizer (www.wood-mizer.com) and they can put you in touch with owners of their mills in your area.
Found this name a while ago. Never contacted them and don't know how far he travels
Dave & Ann's Portable Band Mill 856 678-4651 Biz. 856-981-9483 Cell
Hope it helps
Ken
wrote:

Miss America?
Dave & Ann's Band Mill is located in PA, just over the NJ border
wrote:

Miss America?